Terms & coditions (old site)
Terms and Conditions and Refund Policy:
1) DEFINITIONS“Goods” means any goods and/or services provided by the Company as ordered by the Client“ Company” means "Isle Yarns “ Customer” means the person, firm or company placing an order with the Company.
2) ORDERS Orders will be deemed to have been placed when an email confirmation has been received from a responsible member of the business. Online form or mail piece shall be approved by the company before an order can be confirmed and any goods despatched.
3) DELIVERY Isle Yarns will use its best endeavours to supply the goods within the quoted time (normally within a maximum of seven days from order or otherwise as agreed) but time will not be of the essence within the contract
4) COPYRIGHT The rights to the Goods and photos are owned by the Company and that the Goods are protected by United Kingdom copyright laws, international treaty provisions and all other applicable national laws.
5) RISK OF LOSS The risk of loss or damage to the Goods shall pass to the Client upon delivery of the Goods. The Company will take all reasonable steps to ensure the protection from loss, damage or destruction of the services or materials it supplies to the Client (or which may be received from the Client).
6) REFUNDS. Goods are non returnable unless faulty. If the goods are faulty we will replace them or provide a refund including the postage. This does not affect your statutory rights.
7) PAYMENTS Customers are expected to pay in advance for their goods.
Thank you for your custom
The Dairy House, Bradle Farm, Bradle, Wareham, Dorset, UK BH20 5NU